Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
Have you ever played Would You Rather? It is a hilarious game where you must choose from two equally (normally bad) scenarios. For instance, would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator? The following questions for Would You Rather are all clean and great for kids!
Would you rather?
We love playing would you rather. It is so fun to see how everyone answers the questions. Just download the free printable and cut it apart. We keep our questions in a mason jar. Check out our homemade would you rather game.
Would you rather…..
- be completely bald or covered from head to toe with hair?
- have a pig nose or a monkey face?
- drink all your food from a baby bottle or wear visible diapers for the rest of your life?
- always talk in rhymes or sing instead of speak?
- suffer from spontaneous shouting or unpredictable farting spells?
- wear clown makeup every day for a year or wear a tutu every day for a year?
- lick the bottom of your shoe or eat your boogers?
- swim in a pool of jello or jump into a pool of packing peanuts?
- eat eggs that feel slimy or eggs that smell rotten?
- wear body spray that smells like stinky armpits or smelly farts?
- have a shaved head or hair down to your feet?
- hop like a kangaroo every day, or walk as slow as a tortoise?
- have a best friend with the voice of Donald Duck or Sponge Bob?
- groom a cat with your tongue be sprayed by a skunk?
- have a skunk’s tail or a unicorn horn?
- sleep in a bed full of cracker crumbs or maple syrup?
- parent ten children who are well-behaved angels or parent one child who is totally out of control?
- hold a lizard or kiss a jellyfish?
- wear underwear that is too tight or shoes that are too small?
- have toothpaste that smells like rotten fish or tastes like expired milk?
- vacation at Disney World on the busiest day of the year or at the beach where sharks have been sighted?
- always have wet socks or always have shoes that smell like dog poo?
- have hands instead of feet or feet instead of hands?
- listen to kids whining all day or the same Taylor Swift song on repeat?
If you don’t want to print off the questions you can just scroll through the questions below.
Don’t you want to know what your child says when you ask, Would you rather …..
- give up brushing your hair or give us brushing your teeth?
- have an extra finger or an extra toe?
- only eat pizza or ice cream for the rest of eternity?
- take an all-expenses-paid dream vacation every year for a month or have the job of your dreams?
- give up bathing for a month or give up the internet for a month?
- be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages?
- win the lottery or live twice as long?
- be a kid your whole life or an adult your whole life?
- have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food?
- sing a song in front of a group of complete strangers or your boss?
- wear heels to the gym or sneakers to a wedding?
- have a pause button or a rewind button in your life?
- always have a full phone battery or a full gas tank?
- vomit on your hero or have your hero vomit on you?
- wear the same socks for a month or the same underwear for a week?
- be the funniest person in a room or the smartest person in a room?
- smell like cheese or broccoli?
- be thrown a surprise birthday party or plan your own party from start to finish?
- have only cake or only pie as your forever-birthday dessert?
- be unable to remember names or unable to remember faces?
- be unable to use search engines or unable to use social media?
- choose to only be able to eat Christmas cookies or Halloween candy ever again?
- be locked in an amusement park or library?
- be stranded on a desert island for a week or stuck in a packed elevator for a week?
- be abducted by aliens or have to survive a zombie apocalypse?
More Fun & Games
You can find more games and conversation starters here at Skip to my Lou.