Make an Edible Chocolate Strawberry Bouquet ~ The Perfect Teacher Appreciation Gift
Teacher Appreciation Week is coming up the first week in May. Get creative with these ideas from some of the most talented bloggers during my Teacher Appreciation Gift Ideas series! All April we will be featuring great ideas. I can’t wait to see what they share. You will be totally prepared with ideas to thank your teachers! Love Burt’s Bees? Any teacher will enjoy a plate of cookies, use this easy printable to make it cute! or this Orange You Glad Gift Basket Teacher Gift, what a easy way to show your appreciation!
There isn’t a teacher on this planet that wouldn’t love an edible bouquet. They’re just that good!
If you buy an edible bouquet, they can get expensive. Especially if you need few for several different teachers. So instead, we decided to make edible bouquets this year as teacher appreciation gifts!
To Make Your Own Edible Strawberry Bouquet You Will Need:
- fresh strawberries
- wooden skewers
- your favorite chocolate (about 200 grams was enough for our bouquet)
- gift wrapping paper
How To Make Your Own Edible Strawberry Bouquet:
1. Wash and dry strawberries.
2.Melt chocolate in the bowl over hot water.
3. Carefully put strawberries on skewers.
4. Dip strawberries in warm melted chocolate sauce while turning to let the access chocolate drip. Kids would love to do this, it’s a great way to involve them into making this teacher gift.
5. Place the skewers (with chocolate dipped strawberries on top) in a cup and leave it in the fridge for 15-20 min.
6. We left some strawberries without chocolate so our bouquet would be more colorful.
7. Meanwhile prepare bouquet wrapping paper, by folding paper like harmonica. We made 4 of these using regular size papers.
8. After the chocolate hardens on the strawberries, take them out of the fridge and secure the bunch by tying it with the ribbon.
9. Wrap the bouquet with folded paper pieces and secure with the ribbon again.
I absolutely adore this edible bouquet. Now the only thing is to keep away from the kids until you give it to the teacher!
Stop by Kids Activities Blog today for more crafty inspiration and to enter the Show your Appreciation giveaway today (you get a new entry each time your visit our guest blogger)! We are giving $1,500 in prizes! You won’t want to miss this!