Whether you have a little sister or an older sister, we can all agree that having a sister is the best thing in the world! It’s a unique relationship because not only they are part of childhood, but also they are there for us through the hard and good times, they shower us with loads of love, and they become our best friends. Wish her a very happy Valentine’s day with these printable Happy Valentine’s Day Sister greeting cards and plenty of yummy treats.
Happy Valentines Day! It’s a special day when we get to tell all the people we love how much we appreciate them, and the perfect way is with a valentine’s day greeting card with a sweet message written on it. Write a card for your young or big brother, your parents, friends, and of course, your fantastic sister.
Below we’ll share with you our favorite printable cards to make a special valentine’s day for your incredible sister.
This article contains affiliate links.
Sister Valentine Supplies
Here is a list of things I use to make these sweet sister Valentines.
- color printer
- envelopes -the small card uses an A2 Invitation Envelope 4-3/8 x 5-3/4 inches.
- envelopes – the large card uses A7 Envelopes 5.25 inches X 7.25 inches.
Valentine for Sister
- Download the file, (click the links below the photos)
- Print on white cardstock.
- Cut out the card, fold it, and write something special on the inside.
Best Sister Ever
A sister is one of life’s best presents, and we must let them know. Besides brothers, it’s the one family member that understands us and brings us a lot of happiness and so much laughter. This card below is the perfect message for your lovely sister!
You Are The Most Amazingly Awesome Sister
Since your dear sister is in the most wonderful lasting memories and most important life changes, like first loves, prom, etc. Let’s celebrate sister’s love with this beautiful card!
Before You Go
Whether she lives near or far, your sweetest sis will love this heartfelt message card you made just for her. I hope you have time to check out our list of Valentine’s cards designed with special people in mind.
- If your child’s teacher loves to drink coffee, then look at this Valentine for a teacher. It features a witty card and space to attach a gift card.
- Valentine for Friend is a lovely set of cards to print and send to those important friends this Valentine’s Day.
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
I hope you have a fantastic Valentine’s day too!