SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAILSubscribe to Skip to my Lou posts
and receive them in your email inbox!
Fabric Building Blocks
It’s the Bake, Craft & Sew Along —the sewing edition! Don’t forget to skip on over to According to Kelly to see some fun crafty non-sewing gifts and to A Southern Fairytale for edible goodies that will be perfect this holiday season.
How To Make Fabric Blocks
1. You will need 6 squares to make one block, so put together what squares you want for each block. You will also need stuffing, a sewing machine (optional), needle, and thread.
3. Sew one square to the top of the four squares.
4. Sew last square on bottom, but leave one of the four sides open for stuffing. (I did sew the ends of that one side with the middle open though for an easier finish).
5. Stuff the block with stuffing. You could add a jingle bell or something in it if you want.
6. Hand sew or machine sew the opening shut.