I am always looking for unique handmade gifts that are useful. The Silhouette CAMEO helped us create this fun graffiti tote. Iron on a graphic on the tote and wrap up with some graffiti markers and you have an interactive and useful handmade gift for about $10.00.
- Open up the design in Silhouette.
- Load iron on vinyl in the machine and cut.
- Peel away away the vinyl from the plastic backing leaving only the design you want to transfer on the clear plastic transfer sheet.
- Position design on the tote bag. Place a cloth over the design and place a heated iron (I used cotton setting) on top. You must press firmly for 45-60 seconds.
- Remove the iron and cloth and gently peel off the plastic transfer sheet. If the vinyl sticks to the plastic transfer sheet, replace the cloth and iron again, making sure to apply pressure.
Now you are ready to give your gift and give loads of fun!
Silhouette CAMEO and Heat Transfer kit
The heat transfer starter kit contains heat transfer material and all the other supplies needed to get started with your first heat transfer project. With your Silhouette and this kit, you’ll find it incredibly easy to make your first heat transfer craft.
Starter kit includes:
- 3 sheets of smooth heat transfer material (9″ x 12″ of black, teal, dark pink)
- 2 sheets of flocked heat transfer material (9″ x 12″ of white and yellow)
- Silhouette hook
- exclusive download card good for 10 heat transfer designs
- idea booklet and instruction guide
- instructional DVD