Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
If you are looking for the best homemade gift ideas these cute sayings for small Christmas gifts are the perfect way to spread some holiday cheer and share the real spirit of Christmas.
Gift-giving couldn’t be any easier with these holiday gift tags. Pair the cute saying with a small gift, wrap it up and you are done. It couldn’t be simpler. I also love these Christmas gift ideas.
The best part is most of these DIY Christmas gifts are useful and are sure be appreciated by the recipient.
These Christmas Sayings Make Giving Easy
You may simply add one of the sayings to a gift tag and attach it to a gift, or I have made all these short cute Christmas sayings into gift tags that you may download.
You receive over 30 cute printable holiday sayings and you will find cute Christmas quotes and ideas for everyone on your list.
Here are all the printable Christmas Gift tags you will receive in the download. I have even included ideas for each of the cute Christmas captions! Whether you are wrapping up a single gift or a gift basket this collection of Christmas tags will help you give the best Christmas presents.
32 Cute Sayings for Christmas Gifts
- Season’s Greetings (dip mixes, spices)
- We’re nuts about you! Merry Christmas! (spiced nuts, candied nuts)
- If friends were flowers, we’d pick you! Happy Holidays (cut flowers, poinsettia, flower arrangement)
- May your Christmas be merry and the New Year Bright (candle)
- Keep Christmas in your heart the whole year through! (calendar)
- Rolling out a batch of Christmas Cheer, for Someone we think is very dear! (sugar cookies)
- May your holidays Bubble over with joy! (Champagne, sparkling wine)
- Have a Cool Yule! (Yule log, local ice cream gift card, or ice cream, bowls, and a scoop)
- For somebody so Dear, We wish you a cup of Cheer! (cups and cocoa mix, cake in a cup)
- Wishing you a warm and wonderful Christmas! (hot cocoa mix, blanket, socks, something warm & cozy)
- Any way you slice it, You’re amazing. (sweet bread, any homemade loaves of bread)
- Hoping you have a Christmas to flip over! (pancake mix and spatula)
- To spice up your holiday! Merry Christmas (salsa)
- With so many holiday treats and everyone on the go, here is some extra dough! (homemade cookie dough)
- You’re flippin’ awesome (pancake mix and fun spatula, kitchen gadget)
- Made especially for you! (anything handmade)
- Handmade by me for YOU! (anything handmade)
- You are a treasure! (jewelry)
- You are precious to me (jewelry)
- Just a note to say you are special! (stationary, notecards)
- You are tops in my book! (book, bookstore gift card)
- Our warmest holiday wishes! (cozy blanket, hot cocoa, hats, gloves, fun socks)
- Happy Holidays!
- Merry Christmas!
- Happy Holidays, neighbor!
- Lovin’ from my oven (anything homemade from your kitchen)
- Handcrafted with love for you! (handmade gift)
- Feliz Navidad
- Fleece Navidad (fleece blanket)
- You’re nice as pie! (baked pie)
- You color my world (coloring book, colored pencils, colorful art supplies)
- Happy Holidays from our home to yours!
How to Use These Printable Gift Tags with Cute Sayings
- Purchase gift tags.
- Download file.
- Print the tag you would like on white cardstock or make them fancy by printing on gold or colored cardstock. I love them printed on kraft colored cardstock for a rustic look.
- Embellish if you like. Add some fun washi tape, color with markers or add some glitter to make them extra special.
- Use for friends, families, teachers, co-workers and neighbor Christmas gifts.
Funny Christmas Sayings
From nuts to pancakes you can make your gift extra special with these fun tags. Some of these short Christmas sayings have a funny Christmas message! “Have a Christmas to FLIP over!”
30 tags in black and white and the same tags with Christmas sayings in red. These are laid out 4 tags of the same design on each page which helps to make multiple gifts a breeze.
More Holiday Gift Tags with cute Phrases
If you want even more gift ideas and gift tags to spread joy this holiday season check out these easy Christmas gifts. I have another great set of tags for you. These ideas are cute Christmas gifts for friends, neighbors, coworkers, and family.
Now you are ready to play Santa Claus! Christmas is the season for sharing and caring. I hope you love these small Christmas gift ideas. I know these holiday gift ideas will make your friends feel your love and friendship.
Still Need Christmas Gift Ideas?
Wishing you a Happy Holiday Season and a Happy New Year! What a wonderful time of year to let people know how special they are! If you need the perfect sentiment to write in a Christmas card try one of these Christmas quotes.