Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes by What's Cooking With Ruthie
Hello to all of Skip to My Lou’s friends…
I’m Ruthie from What’s Cooking with Ruthie and I’m SO excited to be here with you all today to share this delicious recipe!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes are a simple but lovely pancake to make Mom for Mothers’ Day!
AND we can’t forget about the delicious White Syrup that goes just fabulously with these lovely little cakes…
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Recipe Type: Breakfast
- 1 1/2 C bisquick
- 6 Tbsp baking cocoa
- 6 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/4 C warm milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 C sugar
- 1 (12oz) can evaporated milk
- 1 Tbsp butter
- In a large mixing bowl; mix together dry ingredients.
- Combine milk and butter in a microwave safe container and microwave for 45-60 seconds until milk is warm and butter is melted.
- Add to dry ingredients; mix well.
- Add eggs; beat in until smooth.
- Add mini chocolate chips; stir until combined.
- Cook 1/4 C batter at a time on a hot, cooking sprayed griddle.
- Turning when bubbles appear.
- Bring to boil milk and sugar in a sauce pan over medium high heat; stirring constantly until all sugar is disolved and boils.
- Remove from heat and add butter.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving and enjoy!
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Pancakes will be a wonderful addition to your Mothers’ Day celebration… they’re delicious and who doesn’t love a little chocolate with their breakfast 🙂
While we’re thinking about delicious recipes- here are a couple of others you may enjoy…
Thanks so much to Cindy for having me come and share this yummy Mothers’ Day breakfast recipe and I’m SO glad to get to visit with all of you again too.
Happy Mothers’ Day and Happy Cooking!