Send a box of sunshine to a friend that needs a boost. Here are all the printables you need!
Sending goodies in the mail is a great way to encourage friends and shower them with love. Check out these care package ideas you will find something for everyone. I especially love the post surgery care packages and the super fun camp care package.
Why should you send a box of sunshine?
The other day a friend mentioned how blue she was. I was actually shocked. This is a person that always seems happy. I am constantly shocked by her talent and creativity. She is probably the most successful person I know. To hear these feelings from someone that I felt had it all was surprising. It made me realize that no matter where we are in life we ALL struggle with feelings of doubt, hopelessness, and insecurity.
This friend needed a little box of sunshine to brighten her day. I truly believe we are here to help each other along. It doesn’t take much to give someone a little bit of encouragement and show that they matter and you care. Often that is all someone needs to push them forward and give them hope!
What is in a box of sunshine?
A box of sunshine is filled with bright yellow gifts made extra special with these cute sunshine printables. All you need to do is gather the yellow items, print out the tags and attach the cute sayings to the yellow gifts. You can see from the picture how simple the gifts can be!
Box of sunshine Ideas
These box of sunshine gifts ideas are really easy to pull together. Many of the items you can find at the grocery store.
- You’re all that and a bag of chips!
- When life gives you lemons KEEP THEM because, hey, free lemons
- You are m & m (magnificent and marvelous)
- Laughter is the best medicine
- You’re sweet!
- When life hands you lemons just add vodka
- I Love you to pieces
- I’m bursting with joy that you are my friend
- You are the bee’s knees
- You’re the bomb! I see how hard you work, it’s time to relax.
- You’re the BEST bar none!
- They say you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain. I am here if you need to share an umbrella when it rains.
- Here comes the SUN
- Wishing you a BRIGHT day!
- Something out of the blue to let you know I am thinking of you! (only blue item)
- Life can be hard, hope this helps you roll with the punches
- I heard you are going through a sour patch. I am thinking of you!
- Hugs & Kisses
- I’m nuts about you
- Let me lend you a hand! “Two are better than one… If either of them falls down, one can help the other up.” Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
- Hope your day is filled with snickers
- I’ll stick with you!
- Keep calm and have some FUN!
- Today Me will live in the Moment, unless it is unpleasant, in which case I will eat a Cookie -Cookie Monster
These cute printables make sending a gift box of sunshine easy!
I made the little cards full color and also black and white if you would prefer to print on colored paper instead. This box of sunshine DIY can make a great gift for women, sympathy gift and gifts for friends. You will probably want to make a box of sunshine for your best friend too. Get all the printables for $4.95
Don’t forget the compliments! Take this moment to let someone know how special they are. We never hear enough good things! Here is your chance to shower them with compliments.
- You are beautiful
- You inspire me
- you have a great smile
- you are wonderful!
- You light up the room.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11
- You are brave
- You are making a difference.
- You are like sunshine on a rainy day.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you!
- You’re really something special.
- Being around you makes everything better!
I love the little envelope label that says hey on the front then wraps around to the back and says, “you are amazing!”
It is easy to make your own stickers to embellish the box, the bottoms of Hershey kisses and an envelope. Office supply stores sell a solid sheet of label paper that works perfectly to make your own printable stickers.
Use a small circle punch to punch out the tiny suns to place on the bottom of Hershey Kisses.
A large circle punch easily cuts out the larger suns. A 2 1/2 inch circle punch fits perfectly or 3-inch circle punch gives a tiny border.
Print off two inspirational cards in color on heavy cardstock to slip inside the box.
How to send a sunshine care package
Place all the gifts in a yellow tissue paper lined box if you need to mail or in a gift basket if you are hand delivering!
Wouldn’t you love to receive all this cheer?
For only $4.95 you can download all the printables and send a box of sunshine! You can keep the digital downloads on hand so you can deliver cheer, happiness, and support whenever you like! Learn More.
There is More Ways to Share Joy!
Friends are sure to love these fun gifts!
I would love to keep you fully stocked with creative ideas, yummy recipes, fun crafts, and loads of free printables. Subscribe to Skip to my Lou to get new ideas delivered to your inbox. Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram for all my latest updates.
Nichole, yes there are two versions included. The black and white can be printed on yellow paper and looks great!
Hi, I would like to purchase to cute package helps you have made. Can I print out with out using a lot of yellow ink, or just black and white and print on yellow paper