Make Somebodys Day! Send Good Vibes. Everything you need over 50% OFF. Learn More
This 30 Minute Throw Pillow Cover is a quick project and fun way to change a look of the room for the holidays. If you have a teen on your gift list this curved zip pouch is a guaranteed hit or make this embroidered needle book in just 30 minutes.
This month we are sharing over 100 handmade gift tutorials. I have teamed up with Thirty Handmade Days, Classy Clutter and Your Homebased Mom to share the best holiday decorating ideas and homemade gift ideas. We have over 100 tutorials so you will have the best homemade holiday ever! Each day be sure to visit the guest poster’s blog for a chance to win BIG! Up for grabs a Baby Lock sewing machine a $100 in Riley Blake Fabric! Grab a new entry every day! Visit Hello Apricot today to enter win the baby lock sewing machine and fabric bundle!
- Cut flannel piece to 16×16
- Cut cotton to 16×20, then cut in half so that you have (2) 16×10 pieces.
- Trim your lace to fit along the edge of the flannel.
- Turn the edges of the cotton pieces under and press. Sew along each edge to finish.
- Baste the lace onto the flannel along both long edges.
Slip your pillow back in and throw it back on the couch.