SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAILSubscribe to Skip to my Lou posts
and receive them in your email inbox!
We are making Cookie Monster Puppets & Monster Cookies
Come see the fun we are having over at AlphaMom today. With a few supplies from the dollar store it is supper simple to make these Cookie Monster Puppets…..and of course scroll down below for a yummy monster cookie recipe!
Monster Cookies Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12-ounce jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup multi-colored chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins, optional
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups quick-cooking oatmeal (not instant)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or nonstick baking mats. Recipe credit Paula Dean.