SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAILSubscribe to Skip to my Lou posts
and receive them in your email inbox!
Sticky note Valentines
Hi, I'm Amy from the amy is the party blog. I am honored that Cindy invited me to be a part of this special guest blogging series for Valentine's.
I have designed a special downloadable Valentine project that I think would be a perfect little Valentine for teachers, schoolmates, friends, or co-workers. All you need are some standard 3"x3" sticky note pads (post-its) and some stick on Velcro.
1. Start by downloading the PDF:
http://www.sweet-n-saltyshop.com/pdf/stickynotepattern.pdf. Print it out on 8 1/2 x 11" cardstock.
2. Cut out both rectangles. Then fold each along the dotted lines (fold in, towards the un-printed side of the paper).
3. Slip a sticky note pad inside, so that the cardstock wraps around like a matchbook. The illustration should be on the front.
4. Now place the Velcro on the back-side of the cover, as pictured.
5. Lastly, fill in the "To" and "From" lines and give to your Valentine.
I hope you enjoy my free download. Have a happy Valentine's!