SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAILSubscribe to Skip to my Lou posts
and receive them in your email inbox!
Free Printable "We've Been Love Struck" Heart Sign and Cupid's Arrow by Anders Ruff
Maureen Anders from Anders Ruff here to share a fabulous free printable and tutorial for Valentine’s Day for you lovely Skip To My Lou readers!
We all have been “Boo’ed” by a neighbor at Halloween, right? Well, now you can be a little cupid and make someone’s day by putting together a cute Valentine’s Day treat or gift for a friend, neighbor or secret admirer and let the love continue! They can then follow the instructions and pass along the good deed to someone they adore!
We filled a cute basket with some goodies (embellished with some of our other Valentine’s Day printables, of course!), and made this adorable “We’ve been love struck” heart with a tissue tassle cupid’s arrow! We used our Sweet Valentine’s Day printable designs (optional) to make the goodies inside even more cute! Then we added the Free Heart “Love Struck” sign, which your recipient can hang on their door to let everyone know they have been “love struck!”
This is super easy to do! Follow the tutorial below…
– 8.5×11 Cardstock or Photo Paper
– Tissue Paper
– Wooden Skewer
– Hole Punch
– Free Printable “Love Struck” Sign. Download here.
– Treats and Basket to fill (or gift bag)
1. Cut out the large “We’ve been love struck” heart as well as the smaller hearts on the page after printing your free set here.
2. Cut 2″ wide strips of tissue paper (full sheet length)
3. Fold tissue paper several times until it is about 3″ long and cut 1/8″ strips 1 3/4″ long (leaving 1/4″ not cut)
4. Unravel the tissue paper, and at one end tape the 1/4″ un-cut part to the edge of the wooden skewer and begin to roll the tissue around the stick. Keep rolling the tissue until you feel you have enough fringe tassels. Cut any extra tissue off and securely tape it closed along the skewer end. Once you print your free printables, it is super easy!
Now go shoot your arrows, cupids! 😉 Enjoy!
For more fabulous Valentine’s Day Inspiration, be sure to check out Anders Ruff’s fun Valentine Suites with loads of party ideas and valentine printables:
“I Heart Valentine’s Day“, “Sweet Valentine’s Day” and “Mustache Valentine’s Day”
MAUREEN ANDERS is the co-founder and creative director of Anders Ruff Custom Designs, the ”go to” shop for unique and stylish printable invitations, decor and party accessories. Anders Ruff equips the modern hostess with the beautiful details needed to make their events memorable. They also offer inspiration for the entire party planning process via their daily blog. Anders Ruff loves pulling together themed party ideas on their Pinterest boards. Be sure to keep up with their latest projects and sales at their facebook and twitter page. Shop all of their holiday and party themes here.