Get ready for 30 days of fun crafts to keep kids active and entertained this summer! You won’t want to miss a day of these fun crafts for kids from some amazing bloggers! Please be sure to pay them a visit!
There, I share my passion for art, family, decor and even
a few recipes here and there. I am so excited to be
back here at Skip to My Lou’s craft camp again this year.
Do you remember how much fun they were?
I wanted to share the fun with our 9 year old daughter,
but with a little different take – using wooden spoons.
– Draw facial features and hair on the spoon using markers or pencil crayons
– Cut a piece of scrap paper a little wider than the handle of the spoon in the shape of a triangle as shown
– Cut two of these for both the top and the underside of the spoon; glue onto spoon
– Cut cupcake liner in half and glue or hot glue onto handle of spoon as the skirt
– Embellish as desired using ribbon, glitter, buttons, and/or flowers etc.
How cute is this little one that my daughter made?
I love her little cupcake liner polka dot skirt.
These are so simple and so much fun to make.
Just use your imagination and dress them however you want.
I hope you enjoyed this little fun and easy craft.
Have a beautiful day!