SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAILSubscribe to Skip to my Lou posts
and receive them in your email inbox!
Crackers For You Valentine's Printable
I love a cute container! These printable crackers for you is the perfect way to gift a little treat! They are easy to make, simply print and put together! They would be fun to make at a classroom party. Kids would also love these color me valentines, I am thinking of printing these for my daughters class! Also don’t miss these amazing Valentines. I have teamed up with some of the most creative bloggers to share the cutest Valentines imaginable. Each day you will be amazed with their cleverness! You will want to stop by and see these fabulous ideas.
Hi Guys, it’s Christine & Jan here stopping by from Little House On The Corner! We’re really excited to be sharing our free Valentine’s printable with you today – Valentine’s Crackers.
With Valentine’s Day just a few days away there’s still plenty of time to get your gifts for the day of romance sorted. These fun crackers that we’re sharing make great gifts and are really easy to make. We filled our Valentine’s crackers with chocolates, but you could get really creative and fill them with whatever romantic gift you can think of.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO MAKE THEM
- Free Printable (you can download it here)
- Thick paper or cardstock
- Glue or Double Sided Tape
- Scissors/Craft Knife
- Cracker Snaps (optional)
HOW TO MAKE THEM
- Start by downloading the templates (you can download them here) and print them onto some thick paper or cardstock.
- Next cut out the crackers and fold them along the dashed lines. For folds that are really clean, it’s a good idea to lightly score the paper along the fold lines with a craft knife first.
3. If you’re adding a cracker snap, now’s the time to do so. Just stick it to the middle of your cut out Valentine’s crackers with some sticky tape.
4. Now fold your cracker and glue it together. We like to use double-sided tape because it instantly sticks, but any glue would work fine, too.
5. Next tie one end of the Valentine’s crackers together with some ribbon before filling it with some treats.
6. To finish off, tie together the other end of the cracker with some more ribbon. If you want, you can also add one of the little labels that we’ve also included in the printable. Just cut one out and glue it to the side of your Valentine’s crackers.
Thank you so much to Cindy for allowing us to share this printable with you today!
If you’d like to see some more of our crafty projects, home improvement efforts or would like some more free printables like our free 2016 Colouring Calendar you can visit us at Little House On The Corner. We’re always busy working on improving our home and have already tackled a load of projects from building a slatted garden fence through to restoring fireplaces.