Candy-grams and other sayings for cute gifts!
These sayings paired with candy or a small toy would make cute Valentines!
- “You pull at my heart!” – How about a shrinky dink zipper pull?
- “I like hanging out with you” or “I ‘a-door’ you” – Personalize a door knob hanger.
- “I’m bananas for you” – Provide healthy valentines with bananas.
- “You are one of a kind” – Attach playing cards.
- “I think you are purrr-fect!” – Anything with a cat (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying
- “I’m stuck on you!” or “Let’s stick together!” – A great saying for hair clips, magnets or stickers!
- “No bones about it you are top dog” – Dog bone shaped sugar cookies would make a cute treat!
- “It is ‘ruff’ when you are not around” – Anything with a dog (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying!
- “I dig you!” – Package treats with a small plastic shovel.
- “I am ‘toadally’ yours” – Plastic jumping frogs would be cute taped to a card with this saying!
- “You are a keeper” or“I’m hooked on you” – Pair this with a package of Swedish Fish!
- “You rev me up” or I ‘wheelie’ like you! – This saying with a small car would make for a fun valentine!
- “I am hog wild for you” -Anything with a pig (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying!
- “You ‘moo-ve’ me!” – Anything with a cow (bookmark, sticker, trinket) would be cute with this saying!
- “I would ‘quack’ up without you” – A small rubber ducky would be fun with this saying attached to it’s neck!
- “I’m your number one fan” – A battery operated personal fan would be an extra special treat!
- “You are ‘sum-body’ special!” – An inexpensive calculator from the $$ store would be a useful gift!
- “You are just ‘write’!” – A pencil or pen is always an appreciated gift!
- “You rock!” or “Have a blast” or “You are a blast” – Who doesn’t love pop rocks candy!
- “You are as cute as a button!” – Bella Dia’s cool button paper clips would be cute clipped to a card with this saying
- “LIB it up this Valentine’s Day” or ” I am MAD about you Valentine” – I love Design Mom’s idea to use these sayings along with Mad Libs!
If you have some to add to the list, leave them in the comments and I will continue to update this list! Thanks!