Making a Bow Out Of Wrapping Paper is a easy way be creative! It is a fun kids activity your girls will love doing this summer. If you are looking for more boredom busting ideas check out all our summer crafts and activities ideas to keep kids active and entertained this summer! The best craft bloggers are sharing fun kids crafts! From making a Easy Book cover to a nature sun garland you will find fun creative ideas!
You don’t need ribbon to make a hair bow! Making hair bows from wrapping paper is fun and super easy to do. This is an awesome activity to do when you have lots of kids at your house and you need a simple craft that isn’t very messy!
What You Need To Make a Wrapping Paper Hair Bow:
- Wrapping Paper
- Clear Tape
- Hair Tie
How To Make a Wrapping Paper Hair Bow
- Cover about 20 inches of wrapping paper in clear tape to make your “ribbon”. (The size is up to you, the more paper you use, the bigger your bow will be.
- Cut off about 3 inches of your “ribbon” and put it aside. (We are going to use it as the bow middle.)
- Now, tape your wrapping together in a donut shape.
- Squish the donut together in the middle to make a figure 8.
- Pinch the middle of your figure 8 to make the bow.
- Place the hair tie on the back of the bow.
- Take the piece we set aside earlier and put some tape on the end of it. Now wrap it around the middle of your bow (and the hair tie) to secure everything in place.
And now you have a totally trendy wrapping paper hair bow! These are super cute on top of a birthday present!