Teacher Appreciation is next week! I hope you have been following along all month long for these amazing Teacher Appreciation ideas. Not only are these ideas great for teacher appreciation week but they make great end of the year Thank you gift ideas too! I appreciate a good teacher so much, that is why I am so passionate about making them feel special and appreciated. No matter how simple your idea, make sure you take a minute to say thank you to a teacher next week!
This free printable You take the cake idea below would be a sweet way to do that.
Free Take The cake Printable
Print the PDF in color on full sheet label paper. It printed best when I emailed the file to my local copy shop and had them print.
Cut “you take the cake” labels out with a 2″ circle punch.
Place the mini Bundts into plastic single serve containers.
Add labels and you have a darling teacher appreciation gift or a fun way to tell a friend how special they are! The labels would be great for any cake or cupcakes. Print on cardstock to make cute tags and attach with ribbon!
This idea is also perfect for Moms, Dads, and Grads. It makes a sweet thoughtful gift!
The Year of Celebrations Pinterest party will be held this Sunday, May 4, and y’all are all cordially invited to join in!
- Amy from The Idea Room // Follow Amy on Pinterest
- Amy from Positively Splendid // Follow me on Pinterest
- Cheryl from TidyMom // Follow Cheryl on Pinterest
- Cindy from Skip to My Lou // Follow Cindy on Pinterest
- Desiree from The 36th Avenue // Follow Desiree on Pinterest
- Heather from Whipperberry // Follow Heather on Pinterest
- Jen from Tatertots and Jello // Follow Jen on Pinterest
- Kari Ann from Thistlewood Farms // Follow Kari Ann on Pinterest
- Kellie from Nest of Posies // Follow Kellie on Pinterest
- Kristi and Kelli from Lolly Jane // Follow Lolly Jane on Pinterest
- Melissa from No. 2 Pencil // Follow Melissa on Pinterest
- Mique from 30 Handmade Days // Follow Mique on Pinterest
- Tauni from SNAP! // Follow Tauni on Pinterest
The monthly Year of Celebrations Pinterest Party is the place to find THE most comprehensive, inspiring Pinterest board on the block. Each and every month, we’ll be focusing on a different holiday or celebration, and this month is all Moms, Dads, and Grads.
Here are all of the details for how YOU can participate:
What: A Pinterest Party to celebrate Mom, Dads, and Grads
When: THIS Sunday, May 4 at 9 p.m. EST/ 8 p.m. Central/ 7 p.m. MST/ 6 p.m. PST
How you can participate:
- Round up YOUR favorite Easter projects and recipes. Anything goes: crafts, decor, sweet treats, and more!
- When the party kicks off, tweet YOUR favorite project and/or link using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations. Helpful hint: We highly recommend putting the hashtag at the beginning of your tweet to ensure it doesn’t get cut off.
- On Sunday, May 4, tune in at the appointed time and watch as we build a board full of amazing ideas – including yours!
- Be sure to follow along during the party to repin and comment on the board’s posts using the hashtag #yearofcelebrations.
We are so excited to PIN and SHARE all of your amazing projects!
See y’all there!
Stop by for more crafty inspiration and to enter the Show your Appreciation giveaway today (you get a new entry each time your visit our guest blogger)! We are giving $1,000 from Michaels! You won’t want to miss this!