hi there! we are jamie, jodie and jennifer. also known as the girls from eighteen25
born + raised (and still here) in vegas. us three sisters grew up in a
little brick house on the east side of town. the number hammered onto our
mailbox was 1825.
we live only miles from each other now and get together as much as possible
to play. with 11 kids between the three of us, the more playtime, the
we are very excited to be over here at Skip to my Lou today!
we are long time fans of Cindy’s awesome blog so it means the world to us to be able to guest post today.
i think it’s safe to say that most teachers are fans of some type of coffee house.
and i think it’s safe to say that most of us appreciate all that those teachers do…
(a lot – get it?)
what you’ll need:
- 5×7 thanks a latte print found here (i had them printed out at Costco)
- a coffee sleeve
- white or kraft cardstock
- stapler and double sided tape (or other adhesive)
- gift card for starbucks (or other coffee house)
how to put it together:
- attach the print to a 5.5″ x 7.5″ piece of cardstock
- trim the coffee sleeve to 4″ wide (cutting with the corrugated lines)
- place a piece of double sided tape to the very bottom of sleeve and attach to print
- staple sides of the sleeve and insert card
- tie some fun twine around your gift
**for extra fun, place the card inside of a paper pastry bag and hand out to all of those well-deserving teachers.