Here is a beautiful owl printable from Kate Petty, of Mini Eco.
Hope you like these little owls. I reckon they cheer the place up a little and would make the perfect decoration for a kids room. As promised I have created some templates below for you to print out.
You will need:
♥ A printer to print out the pdf’s below.
♥ Colored paper
♥ 1/8″ craft punch (optional)
1) Begin by printing your owls onto some coloured paper. In the picture above you can see that I printed the red owl onto pink paper, the orange owl onto light orange paper, the green owl onto yellow paper, the blue own onto green paper and the purple owl onto blue paper (hope that makes sense).
2) Cut out the owls. There are two on each pdf so that you have a back and a front.
3) Glue the two sides together with a glue stick.
4) Put your owls in between some heavy books for a couple of hours just to make sure they dried flat and smooth.
5) Punch out all the dots around the owls eyes using a 1/8″ circular craft punch – this is entirely optional.
6) String together in any way you fancy!
7) Leave a comment if there are any problems and I’ll try to help.